Market Intelligence & Research
Research from BCC tells us that, what can make the difference between success and failure for a business when trading internationally is:
- Finding a trusted local business partner/ agent/ distributor
- Understanding the market opportunities and business environment
- Accessing relevant trade shows and participating in effective trade missions
Market Intelligence comes in all forms from understanding the customs and cultures of the country to knowing the price your products will sell in a specific market. Market intelligence is based around understanding the various markets and your customers along with product and competitor intelligence. Access free Exporting Guides to help you identify key business opportunities for your company
Chamber International Network
When entering a new and potentially unfamiliar market, having a helping hand on the ground can be a comfort, as much as a practical help. Importers/exporters can benefit from assistance with entry into a new market, including introductions to potential clients, agents, distributors, and in-market networks. We can offer advice and assistance in identifying the different options, such as providing a detailed analysis of an appropriate market entry or growth strategy and access to a trusted ecosystem of in-market guidance and support and contacts provided via the Chamber International Network.
Chamber International Network provides an invaluable resource in over 75 key international markets. A comprehensive international network of British Chambers of Commerce and business groups located across the world, that will drive two-way commerce and business between each location and the UK. The network acts as an agile and reliable ecosystem for businesses wishing to widen their international horizons. Each Chamber has a diverse membership of both services and goods companies, willing to share advice and provide trusted connections. This means that Suffolk Chamber members can benefit from international B2B connections, support services and solutions, practical advice about the local business environment and potential market opportunities.
Global Business Network on the ground
- 75+ British Chambers of Commerce/ equivalent Business Groups located across the world.
- Representing approx. 18,000 companies, combining large multinational corporates and SMEs from the local economies.
- Each Chamber has a diverse membership of both services and goods companies, willing to share advice and provide trusted connections.
- Directly connected to the UK Chamber Network of 53 regional Chambers of Commerce located across every key business hub in the UK to together drive exports, imports, bilateral investment, trade promotion and support.
This means businesses can benefit from international B2B connections, support services and solutions, practical advice about the local business environment and potential market opportunities.
For more information about growing your business internationally, please contact our friendly International Trade team: email@example.com