UK Certificates of Origin
A UK Certificate of Origin is a document which certifies the origin of goods being exported and is required by some countries as a form of evidence. A UK Certificate of Origin may be called for in any country worldwide.
This certificate can be required for different reasons such as:
- Customs clearance, in events where the importing country may have in place quotas, anti-dumping policies, sanctions and more
- Customs authorities requirement to determine any tariffs rates
- Comply with banking requirements
- Meet preferential duty requirements
- Other official and commercial reasons
Apply online for UK and Arab-British Certificates of Origin through our e-Cert/a-Cert website.
Export document team opening hours:
Monday to Friday – 9.00am to 5.00pm
Counter service (while you wait) 10.00am - 1.00pm then 2.00pm - 3.00pm
Contact Export Documentation Team on 01473 694839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.