Lake Lothing Crossing - Have your say!
Suffolk County Council are running a public consultation between Monday 4th September to Monday 16th October 2017 seeking views on a new crossing over Lake Lothing.
The proposals are for a new crossing over Lake Lothing from Waveney Drive to Peto Way. The benefits of a third crossing in Lowestoft will improve journeys by reducing congestion in the town centre, improve connectivity between north and south of the town plus open opportunities for regeneration and development.
Suffolk County Council would like your views on the proposals which show not just a practical route over Lake Lothing but one which could become a focal point.
Throughout the consultation period, Suffolk County Council are holding a series of drop-in events which will provide opportunities to meet the project team to ask questions about the proposals. These are as follows:
- Tuesday 5th September 2017 12noon - 7pm Gunton Estate Community Hall
Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 4AY
- Saturday 9th September 2017 10.30am - 4.30pm Lowestoft Library
Clapham Road South,
Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1DR
- Tuesday 12th September 2017 2.30pm - 7.30pm Spinnaker Room (Kessingland Library)
Marram Green, Hall Road,
Kessingland, Suffolk NR33 7AH
- Thursday 14th September 2017 1pm - 7.30pm Kirkley Centre
154 London Road South,
Lowestoft, Suffolk NR33 0AZ
- Friday 22nd September 2017 2pm - 7pm Waveney District Council
Council Offices, Riverside, 4 Canning Road,
Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33 0EX
- Monday 25th September 2017 2pm - 7pm Commodore Mission Hall
26 Gorleston Road,
Oulton Broad, Suffolk NR32 3AG
- Friday 29th September 2017 1pm - 7pm St Marks Church
Oulton Broad, Suffolk NR33 9JX
- Thursday 5th October 2017 1pm - 6.30pm Pakefield Church Hall
Pakefield, Suffolk NR33 0JZ
For further information, to view documents and complete a questionnaire visit www.suffolk.gov.uk/lakelothing3rdcrossing