Anglia Business Spotlight 2017 - the lucky panel members are .....
Anglia Business Spotlight has become one of ISSBA’s most popular events as it offers an entertaining and unique way of networking. We are delighted to welcome back award winning broadcaster, Rachel Sloane for this year’s event on 25th October at Hintlesham Hall.
Have you ever wondered why your business peers started their business and what their biggest successes, challenges and failures were? Come to the Anglia Business Spotlight event and find out as Rachel interviews eight ISSBA members about their business.
It’s your chance to learn from people who are like you. Hear them talk about their own business, what gives them the greatest sense of pride and the biggest headaches. You’ll even get chance to ask them questions.
Initially each business will be put under the spotlight and interviewed by Rachel. At the end there will be an open forum and you will get the chance to ask your question. There will also be plenty of time for networking over refreshments and a delicious buffet.
This year’s lucky panel members are:
• Graham McGregor, Hintlesham Hall (full service, 4 red star hotel in Suffolk serving award winning cuisine)
• Glenn Hoddy, I Roll Up My Sleeves (local social enterprise specialising in ethical business networking)
• Geoff Rich, ICO Systems (Ipswich based IT services provider, offering IT support to businesses throughout East Anglia)
• Ian Fitch, Larking Gowen (one of the UK’s top 40 accountancy firms that has been helping businesses across East Anglia for more than a century)
• Charlotte Bate, MAD-HR Ltd (HR consultancy that specialises in commercial HR throughout East Anglia)
• Nick Pandolfi, MENTA (supporting businesses across the county with training, advice, information seminars and networking events)
• Sally Butcher, Realise Futures CIC (providing products and services that create opportunities for people to succeed in work, learning and life)
• Simon Wakefield, Syms Pantry (blending fantastic ingredients with outstanding Suffolk bacon to deliver something truly special)
Join us for a thoroughly entertaining evening. You do not have to be an ISSBA member to attend, everyone is welcome. Please book your place via www.issba.co.uk – there is a special offer for ISSBA members.
Thank you to Hintlesham Hall for sponsoring this event and to Rachel Sloane for her support.