ACAS Apprenticeships through the Ages
What are apprentices, what do they do, and where do you find them?
Acas is joined by leading experts to talk you through the introduction of the new Apprenticeship Levy, what it means for your organisation and how you can maximise the opportunities created by this Government initiative.
In April 2017 the Government changed the way that Apprenticeships are funded and introduced the Apprenticeship Levy.
This half day event will explain how the Apprenticeship Levy works in practice and how it can benefit your business.
It is a must attend event for those now paying the new apprenticeship levy, and those who have a keen interest in making apprenticeships work, both economically, and for their reputation/role as cultural leaders.
Delegates from all sectors of industry including: HR professionals, General Managers, Business owners, and Senior Trade Union representatives.
- Welcome / Opening Remarks
- Background to the Apprenticeship Levy and what it means for you
- Maximising the opportunities created by the Government initiative
- Apprentices come in all shapes/sizes, and ages. Consider how to manage the challenges they present
- Round table discussions/ Open Forum
- Closing remarks
- Buffet Lunch / Exhibition & Networking
Venue Rowley Mile Race Course - Newmarket Date 05/10/2017 Time 09:00 - 14:30
Price £105.00 per person Please note our training events are VAT exempt
Please call Acas on 0300 123 1150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org