Steps & Ladder Training
A brief description of the course;
· Choice of position
· Ladder stability
· Erecting a ladder
· Securing a ladder
· Climbing a ladder
· Working from a ladder
· Ladder inspection
· A stepladder may appear to be safer than a leaning ladder, but every year many workers are seriously injured or even killed when they fall from a stepladder.
A brief description of benefits and advantages to be gained;
· Covers all industries: e.g. construction, agriculture, manufacturing, retail, maintenance, warehouse etc;
· Work at height should be:- Properly planned; Appropriately supervised; Not carried out if weather conditions jeopardise health and safety
· Those working at height and planning the work, should be competent, or if being trained supervised by a competent person
· Work in any place from which a person could fall a distance is liable to cause personal injury.