Woodbridge based strategic marketing experts, The Bridge Marketing, are hosting a FREE webinar on Tuesday 12th April. Hosted by Managing Director Hana Dickinson the webinar will aim to teach attendees how to turn their web traffic into sales with the use of Conversion Rate Optimisation.
What is Conversion Rate Optimisation?
Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) is the use of data to see how visitors are using a website, what works and what doesn’t, so that changes can be made to improve that conversion rate. Tactics include content enhancements, changes to the design, button location, form style, and customer experience improvements. Conversion rate optimisation results in more qualified leads, increased revenue, and lower acquisition costs.
The webinar promises to cover the following:
- Conversion rate: What is it? Why is it important? – Before we dive into action, we need to understand what we’re trying to achieve and why.
- How to calculate your conversion rate – Learn what a good conversion rate looks like and how to calculate yours. This will allow you to monitor your improvement as you begin to optimise your content.
- A conversion rate audit – This is the real meat and potatoes of the subject. How do you know what to change? A Conversion rate audit will walk you through this process and highlight areas of friction that you can then prioritise and improve.
- Goal setting and experimentation – Now you know where the customer pain points are, what are you going to do about it? We’ll look at how to conduct a ‘test and learn’ experiment to get that conversion rate moving steadily upwards and those customers happily engaging with your website to the point of sale and beyond.
- What’s next? We experimented; we have the results. It either did what we expected and champagne corks are popping left, right and centre – or the fizz is missing! So where do we go from here?
Hana Dickinson commented “We know we need to drive traffic to our websites. We spent £000’s on campaigns and ads and marketing salaries to get more people to come to our website. But then what? We have brought the horse to water – how do we entice her to drink? That’s where we come in! It’s clear from the positive reaction to our event “Wired for Success” that there is a real demand for insightful and informative training. There is a misconception that training is both times consuming and expensive – we want to disprove this belief. We want to give SMEs in Suffolk the opportunity to grow their business for a fraction of the cost”.
To find out how to sign up to join The Bridge team for their free one-hour Conversion Rate Optimisation webinar.
Sign up for the free webinar today