Glamour and love on Sunday 25 March at the Theatre Royal Bury St Edmunds
Theatre Royal Bury St Edmunds has to fundraise £170,000 annually and our business sponsors are much valued key contributors towards that target. In return we work with our sponsors to deliver a comprehensive package of benefits with a long shelf life to help meet their needs.
On Sunday 25 March Theatre Royal Bury presents a high profile, glitzy, black tie/glamorous frock evening of entertainment in collaboration with the My WiSH Charity at West Suffolk Hospital, to support both charities, with performers from the West End, film, TV and sport. I am seeking £4,000 of sponsorship to underpin the fundraising from either one headline sponsor or two sponsors putting in £2,000. Attached is the artwork promoting the evening and its sponsors over the months ahead.
The benefits in the run up to and the night itself will be:
• considerable press coverage from January onwards for your business
• “Interview with the sponsor” page in the programme for the evening and full page advert
• Your logo on the marketing material produced both virtual (our E-newsletter reaches 21,000 people; e-flyer promoting the event reaching 5,000+) and tangible print
• Physical presence on the evening with promotional material
• Extensive Social Media campaign for you
• Your branding on show tickets sold
Over a 12 month period:
• Your logo in the Season Brochure (print run 30,000, shelf life 7 months)
• Opportunities for you to reach our audiences through Direct Mail campaigns
• Your sponsor message opportunities in our E-Newsletter (circulation 21,000)
• Your hyperlink logo on the Theatre’s website
• Your logo in the programme for Theatre Royal productions (2 per year)
• Invitations to the First Night parties and sponsors evenings
• Priority booking and regular mailings
• Theatre tour for your staff or clients (up to 30 people)
• Your name on the Supporters board in the Theatre’s bar
• Your logo on Theatre Royal production programmes for 12 month period
If you are interested in raising your profile in West Suffolk and partnering the Theatre Royal Bury St Edmunds then do give me a ring, Julia Read, on 01284 829942 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.