SUFFOLK'S ULTIMATE BUSINESS NETWORK
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce is the voice of business, representing business from grassroots to Government, and is the largest independent private sector forum in the County. Working with leading organisations to deliver the very best services, business information and advice.
Suffolk Chamber can support your business throughout its lifecycle - from starting up in business, development, growth and beyond.
Alongside being the voice of business, Suffolk Chamber organises events, which provide business to business networking opportunities.
- Sarah Howard interviews Matt Moss
- Chamber News in October's BusinessEast Monthly
- Chamber President backs Cable pledge on careers in schools
- Region to have influential voice on new international trade group
- New Anglia Growth Hub on target to help you
- Chamber drives home message to Government Business Secretary
- A Business Plan for Suffolk, a Business Plan for Britain
- Digital Business Workshops for Women get £40,000 funding
- Ourburystedmunds BID renewal ballot
- FREE Business Networking Event FULLY BOOKED, Wednesday 29 October 2014
- First Friday Business Breakfast, Friday 07 November 2014
- Funding Solutions for Growing Businesses, Tuesday 11 November 2014
- Suffolk Chamber November Networking Lunch with Ryanair THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED, Tuesday 18 November 2014
- Digital Business Workshop for Women, Thursday 27 November 2014
- Suffolk Business Women December Networking Lunch, Tuesday 02 December 2014
- Joint Newmarket & District and Bury St Edmunds Chamber Networking Lunch - Tour of Greene King Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Friday 05 December 2014
- Haverhill Chamber Christmas Celebration, Thursday 11 December 2014