SUFFOLK'S ULTIMATE BUSINESS NETWORK
Over recent months Suffolk Chamber of Commerce has worked closely with colleagues in the British Chambers of Commerce to produce A Business Plan for Britain, outlining what we all need to do to become a more confident, enterprising and skilled trading nation.
As we prepare for the general and local elections, we want to emphasise our support for A Business Plan for Britain, summarising as it does the experience and views of business and those challenges that most need tackling on the ground here in Suffolk such as skills, investment and trade.
Most Effective Campaigning Chamber of the Year for 'No Toll Tax on Suffolk'
- A healthy workforce is a motivated and productive workforce
- Congratulations to our new and returning MPs & Business Policy Update May 2015
- Business Leaders call for stable and consistent Government
- Suffolk businesses report continued growth
- Chamber CEO responds to a Conservative majority
- Chamber President responds to a Conservative majority
- Vacancy for Operations Manager: Apprenticeships Suffolk Business Service
- Vacancy for Recruitment/Apprenticeship Broker
- Vacancy for Marketing, PR and Communications Executive
- Vacancy for Telesales/Apprenticeship Adviser
- Suffolk Chamber May Networking Lunch, Wednesday 20 May 2015
- Bury St Edmunds First Friday Club Breakfast, Friday 05 June 2015
- NDCC Business Awards evening, Friday 05 June 2015
- Crowdfunding your Business, Tuesday 09 June 2015
- Afternoon Tea with NDCC & Claire Martinsen of Breckland Orchard, Thursday 11 June 2015
- Suffolk & Haverhill Chambers Launch of Apprenticeships Suffolk Business Service, Friday 19 June 2015
- Suffolk Chamber Networking Lunch & Annual General Meeting, Tuesday 30 June 2015