SUFFOLK'S ULTIMATE BUSINESS NETWORK
Over recent months Suffolk Chamber of Commerce has worked closely with colleagues in the British Chambers of Commerce to produce A Business Plan for Britain, outlining what we all need to do to become a more confident, enterprising and skilled trading nation.
As we prepare for the general and local elections, we want to emphasise our support for A Business Plan for Britain, summarising as it does the experience and views of business and those challenges that most need tackling on the ground here in Suffolk such as skills, investment and trade.
Most Effective Campaigning Chamber of the Year for 'No Toll Tax on Suffolk'
- What factors can affect the Pound on the currency markets?
- MP candidates are grilled by businesses
- Newmarket ‘Question Time’ a success
- Meet our Employer Training Incentive Pilot (ETIP) Team
- Haverhill manufacturer wins prize draw
- Lord Heseltine visits New Anglia Growth Hub
- Bank of England Agents’ Summary of Business Conditions March 2015
- Suffolk businesses being ‘held back’ by problems on the A14