SUFFOLK'S ULTIMATE BUSINESS NETWORK
Over recent months Suffolk Chamber of Commerce has worked closely with colleagues in the British Chambers of Commerce to produce A Business Plan for Britain, outlining what we all need to do to become a more confident, enterprising and skilled trading nation.
As we prepare for the general and local elections, we want to emphasise our support for A Business Plan for Britain, summarising as it does the experience and views of business and those challenges that most need tackling on the ground here in Suffolk such as skills, investment and trade.
Most Effective Campaigning Chamber of the Year for 'No Toll Tax on Suffolk'
- Notice of 131st Annual General Meeting & Agenda
- Give your opinion on the state of the economy and Britain's relationship with the European Union
- The future of business in Haverhill takes centre stage
- A healthy workforce is a motivated and productive workforce
- Congratulations to our new and returning MPs & Business Policy Update May 2015
- Suffolk businesses report continued growth
- Vacancy for Operations Manager: Apprenticeships Suffolk Business Service
- Vacancy for Recruitment/Apprenticeship Broker
- Vacancy for Marketing, PR and Communications Executive
- Vacancy for Telesales/Apprenticeship Adviser
- Suffolk Business Women Elevenses in Bury St Edmunds, Tuesday 07 July 2015
- NDCC Annual Raceday, Friday 10 July 2015
- Willis Rooftop Garden Party, Thursday 16 July 2015
- Pension Reform & Auto Enrolment Advice Breakfast Session - FREE to Chamber Members, Tuesday 14 July 2015
- Free Pensions Auto-Enrolment Breakfast for Chamber Members, Tuesday 21 July 2015
- Mix@6, Thursday 23 July 2015
- Ipswich Chamber July Networking Brunch, Wednesday 05 August 2015
- Neptune Business Networking Event, Thursday 13 August 2015
- Suffolk Chamber Bank of England Networking Lunch, Friday 14 August 2015