SUFFOLK'S ULTIMATE BUSINESS NETWORK
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce is the voice of business, representing business from grassroots to Government, and is the largest independent private sector forum in the County. Working with leading organisations to deliver the very best services, business information and advice.
Suffolk Chamber can support your business throughout its lifecycle - from starting up in business, development, growth and beyond.
Alongside being the voice of business, Suffolk Chamber organises events, which provide business to business networking opportunities.
- Sarah Howard to lead Suffolk businesses in the year ahead
- New members of Suffolk Chamber Board announced
- Looking forward looking back – business celebrates past and future
- Chamber welcomes ‘great deal for business’
- Transport Minister visits Lowestoft to discuss trunk road prioritisation
- Another successful Newmarket & District Chamber Breakfast
- Suffolk Better Broadband Programme: Summer 2014 Newsletter
- China Business Opportunities - How we are helping UK companies do business in China
- Suffolk Skills Show Experience
- Willis Rooftop Garden Party, Thursday 24 July 2014
- Bury St Edmunds Chamber First Friday Club, Friday 01 August 2014
- Suffolk Chamber Bank of England Networking Lunch, Friday 15 August 2014
- A Day at the Races with Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Saturday 16 August 2014
- Ipswich Chamber After Dark "Midsummer Songs" Theatre Performance, Wednesday 10 September 2014
- Neptune Business Networking Lunch, Thursday 11 September 2014