SUFFOLK'S ULTIMATE BUSINESS NETWORK
Over recent months Suffolk Chamber of Commerce has worked closely with colleagues in the British Chambers of Commerce to produce A Business Plan for Britain, outlining what we all need to do to become a more confident, enterprising and skilled trading nation.
As we prepare for the general and local elections, we want to emphasise our support for A Business Plan for Britain, summarising as it does the experience and views of business and those challenges that most need tackling on the ground here in Suffolk such as skills, investment and trade.
Most Effective Campaigning Chamber of the Year for 'No Toll Tax on Suffolk'
- Winners of Apprenticeship Awards Celebrate
- MP tells businesses she is here to help
- Oh, what a night!
- Local business crowned customer hero
- New Service Supports Suffolk Businesses with Apprenticeships
- High praise for businesses in Suffolk from the President of British Chambers of Commerce
- Partners unite to agree Vision for Ipswich
- Today’s Pupils are Tomorrow’s Workforce
- Enterprise Engagement Programme (EEP) Funding – a great success
- Suffolk Prepares For Major Show
- 'No time to waste' with plans for Lowestoft road crossing
- Ipswich Chamber August Networking Brunch, Wednesday 05 August 2015
- Neptune Business Networking Event & Launch of our Lowestoft & Waveney Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2015, Thursday 13 August 2015
- Suffolk Chamber Bank of England Networking Lunch, Friday 14 August 2015
- Bury St Edmunds Chamber, First Friday Breakfast, Friday 04 September 2015
- Informal Evening Networking with NDCC, Thursday 10 September 2015
- Neptune Business Networking Event, Thursday 17 September 2015
- Ipswich Chamber September Networking Brunch, Friday 18 September 2015