SUFFOLK'S ULTIMATE BUSINESS NETWORK
Over recent months Suffolk Chamber of Commerce has worked closely with colleagues in the British Chambers of Commerce to produce A Business Plan for Britain, outlining what we all need to do to become a more confident, enterprising and skilled trading nation.
As we prepare for the general and local elections, we want to emphasise our support for A Business Plan for Britain, summarising as it does the experience and views of business and those challenges that most need tackling on the ground here in Suffolk such as skills, investment and trade.
Most Effective Campaigning Chamber of the Year for 'No Toll Tax on Suffolk'
- Road closures: A12 Junction 31 (Four Sisters Interchange) to Junction 33 (Copdock Interchange) & A14
- Lord Heseltine visits New Anglia Growth Hub
- Bank of England Agents’ Summary of Business Conditions March 2015
- Suffolk businesses being ‘held back’ by problems on the A14
- Tell us how technology works for your business for a chance to win an Apple iPad!
- Suffolk Chamber of Commerce responding to the 2015 pre-General Election Budget
- Local businesses learn the future of the “Winerack”