SUFFOLK'S ULTIMATE BUSINESS NETWORK
Over recent months Suffolk Chamber of Commerce has worked closely with colleagues in the British Chambers of Commerce to produce A Business Plan for Britain, outlining what we all need to do to become a more confident, enterprising and skilled trading nation.
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce wants to emphasise our support for A Business Plan for Britain, summarising as it does the experience and views of business and those challenges that most need tackling on the ground here in Suffolk such as skills, investment and trade.
|Campaign to dual the A1307|
Most Effective Campaigning Chamber of the Year for 'No Toll Tax on Suffolk'
- Suffolk Chamber event hears about Stokes Sauces’ ambitions to be a ‘love mark’
- A “talk with taste” thrills Suffolk Business Women event
- Sizewell B is brought offline for refuelling and maintenance work
- Ride to victory
- New Director sought for ‘Suffolk Museum of the Year’
- EADT Business Awards 2016 - entries close on the 22nd April
- Special Chamber offer - A Premium Experience at the QIPCO Guineas Festival
- BCC Quarterly Economic Survey: Suffolk’s concerns focus on infrastructure and skills
- Newmarket & District Chamber of Commerce Chair elected: “We will build on our successes”
- Newmarket business leaders discuss recruitment and retention challenges
- FREE Informal Business Networking, Thursday 05 May 2016
- Bury St Edmunds First Friday Breakfast Networking Meeting with Greene King -CANCELLED, Friday 06 May 2016
- Suffolk Business Women's lunch with Naomi Tarry, Best of Suffolk, Thursday 12 May 2016
- Neptune Business Networking Breakfast, Thursday 12 May 2016
- Suffolk Chamber May Networking Lunch, Tuesday 17 May 2016
- NDCC Networking Breakfast - with Tim Boutle, Action Coach, Friday 20 May 2016
- Mix@6, Thursday 26 May 2016
- Haverhill Chamber Last Friday Networking May 2016 - Riki Baker, mendmyi, Friday 27 May 2016