SUFFOLK'S ULTIMATE BUSINESS NETWORK
Over recent months Suffolk Chamber of Commerce has worked closely with colleagues in the British Chambers of Commerce to produce A Business Plan for Britain, outlining what we all need to do to become a more confident, enterprising and skilled trading nation.
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce wants to emphasise our support for A Business Plan for Britain, summarising as it does the experience and views of business and those challenges that most need tackling on the ground here in Suffolk such as skills, investment and trade.
|Campaign to dual the A1307|
Most Effective Campaigning Chamber of the Year for 'No Toll Tax on Suffolk'
- New Apprenticeships Suffolk Business Service helps Local Engineering Firm to Address Skills Shortages
- Suffolk’s High Sheriff launches The High Sheriff Awards 2016
- ScottishPower Renewables welcomes Amber Rudd’s commitment to offshore wind and submits plans for major East Anglian offshore windfarm
- Auto Enrolment - December 2015 update
- Future 50 firm joins Suffolk 500 campaign
- Could your business enter the Corporate Community Partnership category of the High Sheriff’s Awards?
- Over half of Norfolk and Suffolk businesses support devolution says new survey
- ETIP sees local businesses commit £500,000 toward training
- Bury St Edmunds First Friday Networking Breakfast, Friday 08 January 2016
- Neptune Networking Lunch, Thursday 14 January 2016
- Ipswich Chamber January Networking Brunch, Friday 15 January 2016
- Suffolk Chamber January Networking Lunch, Tuesday 19 January 2016
- New Year Networking with speaker, Ann Hawkins, Friday 22 January 2016
- Bury St Edmunds First Friday Networking Breakfast with Infusions 4 Chefs, Friday 05 February 2016
- Suffolk Business Women Elevenses in Bury St Edmunds, Wednesday 10 February 2016
- Building your personal brand - with Jon Torrens, Friday 12 February 2016