SUFFOLK'S ULTIMATE BUSINESS NETWORK
Over recent months Suffolk Chamber of Commerce has worked closely with colleagues in the British Chambers of Commerce to produce A Business Plan for Britain, outlining what we all need to do to become a more confident, enterprising and skilled trading nation.
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce wants to emphasise our support for A Business Plan for Britain, summarising as it does the experience and views of business and those challenges that most need tackling on the ground here in Suffolk such as skills, investment and trade.
Most Effective Campaigning Chamber of the Year for 'No Toll Tax on Suffolk'
- Partners unite to agree a Vision for Ipswich
- Local business crowned customer hero
- Lowestoft Vision brings colour to the town centre
- Oh, what a night!
- BCC: Broadband 'not-spots' still plague too many businesses and consumers
- Key media messages: August 2015 (employer focus)
- BCC: Skills Shortage Undermines UK Export Growth
- BCC: apprenticeship focus must be on quality, not an arbitrary figure
- Winners of Apprenticeship Awards Celebrate
- Local Consortium aims for £10m Demonstrator
- Paving the path to success at business networking event
- Apprenticeships Suffolk Business Service job opportunity – Marketing and Communications Executive
- Bank Of England First Friday Breakfast with West Suffolk College, Friday 02 October 2015
- Suffolk Chamber Business Forum, Tuesday 06 October 2015
- Neptune Business Networking Breakfast Event, Friday 09 October 2015
- Suffolk Business Women, Lowestoft Afternoon Tea, Thursday 15 October 2015
- Suffolk Chamber October Networking Lunch, Monday 19 October 2015