SUFFOLK'S ULTIMATE BUSINESS NETWORK
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce is the voice of business, representing business from grassroots to Government, and is the largest independent private sector forum in the County. Working with leading organisations to deliver the very best services, business information and advice.
Suffolk Chamber can support your business throughout its lifecycle - from starting up in business, development, growth and beyond.
Alongside being the voice of business, Suffolk Chamber organises events, which provide business to business networking opportunities.
Most Effective Campaigning Chamber of the Year for 'No Toll Tax on Suffolk'
- Membership and Events Coordinator – Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
- Senior politicians and business leaders set for ‘Business Plan for Britain’ pre-election debate
- Suffolk businesses' confidence remains strong
- Suffolk firm has ‘nuts and bolts’ in place for superfast future
- Ryanair boss tells businesses ‘I’m an investor in Suffolk’
- Stand bookings now open for East Anglia’s largest Business to Business Exhibition
- Suffolk Business Women, Lowestoft Afternoon Tea, Thursday 29 January 2015
- NDCC Business Lunch - with MP, Matt Hancock, Friday 30 January 2015
- Haverhill Chamber Last Friday Networking - The Firepit Company, Friday 30 January 2015
- Suffolk International Trade Group meeting with Her Majesty's Ambassador to China, Friday 06 February 2015
- British Chambers of Commerce Annual Conference 2015: A Business Plan for Britain, Tuesday 10 February 2015
- Neptune Business Networking Breakfast Event, Thursday 12 February 2015