Employer Training Incentive Pilot
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce understands the vital importance of having a skilled and flexible workforce.
A skilled and flexible workforce is able to make a maximum contribution to the success of business both today and in the future.
The Employer Training Incentive Pilot Grant (ETIP) involves:
- Easy application and prompt response
- Available to Suffolk & Norfolk SMEs
- For employees over 19 years old
- Supports learning with grants up to £1500 per learner
- Pays 25% for non-accredited and Levels 1-2 training and qualifications
- Pays 40% for Levels 3-4 qualifications (80% of the grant is available after 3 months of training)
Eligible training must be additional (non-mandatory) and boost productivity and efficiency by upskilling staff.
For more information about ETIP please contact the ETIP team at Suffolk Chamber of Commerce:
Mick Biegel OBE, ETIP Manager, on 01473 694810 or email@example.com
Patricia Long, ETIP Administrator, on 01473 694811 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The New Application and Guidance Notes can be downloaded below:
The flyer can be downloaded below:
This project has been partly supported by HM Government with Employer Ownership funding.
Working with partners, Suffolk Chamber of Commerce is delivering this Pilot.