To join the Young Chamber Programme please complete the contact form at the bottom of this page. There are 3 options to choose from.
Young Chamber Membership
£265.00 + VAT per annum
Young Chamber membership allows schools to benefit from the Chamber’s connections with local and national businesses and being a member of the Suffolk Chamber gives you access to the full range of Chamber benefits accessible by all businesses and schools
- Networking – over 100 Chamber events a year around the County
- Promotion – sponsorship opportunities, b2b online trading platform, online member’s directory, members’ only area on Chamber’s website, advertising in Chamber publications and Suffolk Business Directory
- Business Credibility – use of Chamber logo
- Business Information – product sourcing, targeted mailing lists, 24/7 Legal Advice Line
- Representation – a voice locally, regionally and nationally
- Business Discounts – on Chamber events, sponsorship opportunities, utilities, healthcare, insurance and 50% on European export documentation
- Sector Specific Interest Groups – Suffolk Business Women, TecEast, Bank of England Panel, Suffolk International Trade Group and Transport & Infrastructure Group
- Suffolk Skills Show attendance, support and preparation of pupils for the show and guaranteed participation in the Chamber’s have a go speed networking and young enterprise
Young Chamber PLUS Membership
£800.00 + VAT per annum
We aim to bridge the gap between the world of education and the world of work and being a Young Chamber PLUS member at your local Chamber of Commerce will give your pupils an insight into the world of work by hearing from businesses directly.
This will help them develop the crucial employability and soft skills which employers value. The Chamber can also help schools develop the skills and knowledge of your senior leadership team and governors, providing opportunities to meet and learn from local businesses and gain an understanding of the local labour market.
We advise all schools to upgrade their memberships to Young Chamber Membership as below to benefit from further soft skill and employability training for their students.
The Young Chamber Membership includes the basic School Chamber Membership, Entry into National Education and Business Partnership Awards and the opportunity for you to pick either three or five additional benefits from the list below that we will work with you to deliver over the academic year:
- Support recruiting Business Governors
- Two business talks from a local employer
- Local business and labour market intelligence
- Mock interviews for 50 students
- Two visits to local businesses for students
- CV Writing Workshop
- One article per annum, included in newsletter and website, to have your news heard and elevate your school presence
- A free consultation and half day workshop delivered by a career advisory service
- Enterprise Event
Young Chamber GOLD Membership
£1,500 + VAT per annum
All of the benefits of Plus Membership with an additional two events per year. Running a Career Fair can only be taken up in the Gold Membership
For more information about Young Chamber and to apply please complete the form below or contact Ashleigh Seymour-Rutherford firstname.lastname@example.org