Ward Trade Marks Limited
Ward Trade Marks is one of the few specialist Trade Mark Attorneys in the UK with an international reach and expertise. Registering and protecting your trade marks is a highly specialised function, involving constant vigilance and attention to detail. It cannot be just a bolt-on to other legal work.
That is what makes Ward Trade Marks and our professional approach to delivering the best for our clients - the ‘Ward Way’ - so different. We focus solely on registering and protecting our clients wherever their business has a presence by implementing the three themes of ‘the ‘Ward Way’: consultation, registration and protection.
Based around founders’ Rachael and Bill Ward’s considerable experience and knowledge both in the field of trade marks, branding and intellectual property but also in terms of customer service and communications, Ward Trade Marks offers our clients a unique piece of mind: your trade marks are safe from the hands of your competitors.
Rachael is a specialist trade mark lawyer with a legal career spanning over 20 years, working for major corporate law firms and as a freelance consultant, representing both large multinationals and hundreds of SMEs. Bill has 30 years’ commercial and hands-on experience in a range of different dynamic business environments, from start-ups to major corporates, especially in the highly competitive and customer-focussed airline business.
Our services include:-
- Filing trade mark applications and dealing with them through to registration
- In-depth pre-filing trade mark advice on new brands and brand variants appropriate to your business
- Trade mark searches for possibly conflicting earlier rights
- Dealing with competitors; handling opposition, revocation and invalidity actions
- Advising on assigning and licensing trade marks and maximising the investment in your intellectual property
- Providing general advice on trade mark conflicts and infringement
- Advising on unregistered trade mark rights
- Renewing existing trade mark registrations
- Watching services
- Dealing with Domain Name disputes and enforcement issues
We also assist businesses with registering their trade marks in the EU (CTMs) and in any other overseas territory.