Conferences & Events
Newmarket’s Rowley Mile Racecourse, where champions of the turf have staked their claim to immortality over the last 350 years, is an inspirational venue where victory means everything.
It follows, therefore, that when business clients use Rowley Mile’s outstanding conference and meeting facilities, all we want is for their event to be a clear-cut winner in every respect.
With over 30 different rooms, 1500 square metres for exhibition stands and acres of outdoor space we are sure to be able to meet your requirements. We can accommodate everything from a small meeting for a handful of people to a conference for 300 delegates in one location with an additional 20 syndicate and breakout rooms. Together these fully-equipped, comfortable and striking facilities provide the flexibility to meet the full diversity of your requirements. Our experienced and dedicated team who will help you with the planning of your day to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
And it is a location which lends so much to any event taking place here, imbuing it with a very special sense of occasion thanks to its unique racecourse environment and its inextricable links to sporting excellence and royal history.
For more information please visit our website or call us on 01638 675300
We look forward to welcoming you to Newmarket Racecourses soon.
2014 Corportate Annual Badges on sale now!
With Newmarket Racecourses Corporate Annual Badges you will be able to bring clients to see the history being made at The QIPCO Guineas Festival, network whilst watching a well known band perform at Adnams Newmarket Nights, incentivise your staff to a trip at our July Festival or even have a board meeting whilst enjoying Future Champions Day…
...all for just £1,550 for the year!
Benefits of being a 2014 Corporate Annual Badge Holder:
- Exclusive access to Annual Badge Holders only Premier Enclosure Facilities
- Admission to all 39 dates regardless of sell-outs
- Parking spaces in the Annual Badge Holders Car Park
- Package includes at least 4 Corporate Badges
- Staff incentives as you can loan anyone your badges
- Low-cost solutions to networking
- Special rates on a number of restaurant and hospitality experiences at both racecourses
- A unique way to entertain clients
- Preferential rates on our Conferencing & Events facilities
- Free entry to over 30 dates with other racecourses across the UK and Ireland
- Free entry to British Champions Day 2014, Ascot Racecourse
- Free entry into several different sporting venues for various 2014 fixtures
For more information visit our website or call our Customer Relations Department on 01638 675500 option 4.