Community Action Suffolk
Community Action Suffolk (CAS) offers help and support services to voluntary and community groups in Suffolk. We provide bespoke services and products that are relevant, accessible and designed to meet the needs and expectations of individuals and community groups. We make sure the voluntary and community sector has easy access to networks, information, tools and resources, so they can operate successfully.
CAS services include:
- IT solutions - IT support, website design, website hosting, email solutions, broadband & cloud services
- Meeting rooms and office space at:
Brightspace, 160 Hadleigh Road, Ipswich
The Kirkley Centre, 154 London Road South, Lowestoft
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Checks
- Insurance -Village Halls, Parish Councils and VCS organisations
- Training - a range of face to face subjects including Health & Safety, Volunteer Management, Organisational Development and Youth Work Training
CAS services are available to a wide range of customers including individuals and organisations in the VCS, public and private sectors, with the additional benefit that all profits go towards helping CAS to help others strengthen and activate the local community.