Abacus FMEC (Facilities Management Engineering Consultancy) is focused on distributing Hydromx®, which is an unique, internationally-patented product, used in over 10,000 installations globally to reduce energy usage by up to 35%.
Following a standard drain and flush, Hydromx® is mixed 50/50 with water and simply pumped into the cooling or heating system to provide:
- Significant reductions in energy costs and carbon emissions.
- Payback in one to 3 years, with a 15 year warranty, generating 4 times the return on investment.
- Reduction in running hours for boilers, chillers and heat pumps, cutting repair and life cycle costs.
- Compatibility with all heating and cooling system materials, with a UKAS-accredited BuildCert Certificate.
- Protection against corrosion, limescale, micro-organisms (eg Legionella) and freezing (minus 61oC).
Hydromx® has attained:
- The Energy Saving Trust Endorsed Product status.
- The shortlist for CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2016 as Energy Saving Product of the Year.
- The Environmental Product Declaration (EPD), which contributes to the UK’s BREEAM or USA’s LEED Certification.
PBA Energy Solutions Ltd is the exclusive UK and Ireland Hydromx® Distributor and has an agent based near the Cost Centre Savings office in Norwich.