Chamber Foreign Exchange
Saving Chamber members money on international payments
The British Chambers of Commerce has partnered with exchange experts, Moneycorp to provide money saving foreign exchange to Chamber members. If you have international payment requirements Moneycorp can help you save hundreds, thousands, even tens of thousands every year.
- Bank-beating exchange rates – typically as much as 4% better than the banks.
- Expert market guidance at the end of a phone - Moneycorp’s professional currency dealers can guide you through the foreign exchange market.
- Fast online money transfers 24/7 – trade atconvenient times with online accounts and live rate information.
- Safeguarded client funds - Moneycorpis authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide payment services and safeguards all client funds in segregated customer accounts.
Exclusive Member Package
- Free foreign exchange health check
- Free assessment of your business’s foreign exchange requirements, to help you pin-point where you could improve your margins.
- Low transfer fees
- Our fees start from just £5, a substantial saving over the £20-£40 that banks typically charge.
- Free account opening
- Buy and sell any of 35 currencies.
Chamber Foreign Exchange will assess your:
- Exchange rates
- Speed of payments
- Credit terms
- Transfer fees
- Impact of currency movements on your payments
- Online capabilities
- Get in touch
To talk to us about our services call Ian Brown, Regional Sales Manager, 07920 831148 or email@example.com
Further information about Chamber Foreign Exchange can be downloaded below:
Testimonials from Chamber members
"When considering a foreign exchange provider, I am looking for competitive exchange rates and straight forward processes. It is important that the people I deal with carry out my transactions quickly and efficiently and do so with integrity. Moneycorp tick the foreign exchange boxes for my business".
"Moneycorp have given me a good all round foreign exchange package. We receive very competitive exchange rates, a useful online trading and payments facility and your team has been very helpful when we have needed guidance or had any questions."