Understanding Incoterms ® Training Course
Do you know what an Incoterm® is and what one you should use for your export? Used in sales contracts worldwide, Incoterms define the risks and responsibilities of a buyer and seller in an international sales contract.
This full day course looks at the Incoterms® rules from a practical point of view and explains all the costs, delivery and risk implications and where you can go for further information. This course is suitable for anyone involved in the export or import process such as; accounts, purchasing / buyers, freight forwarders, shipping, goods inward staff and many more.
Following on from this course you will:
• Understand what an Incoterm is and why you should use them
• To be able to explain the risk and responsibility for both buyer and seller
• Understand the different Incoterms and the pros and cons of each
• Know the correct terms for the relevant mode of transport
• Know where you can go for further information
Hintlesham Golf Club is the home of Suffolk Chamber International training courses.
For further information on Suffolk Chamber International training courses please contact: