Understanding Exporting Training Course
85% of businesses that trade internationally report that exporting leads to increasing growth.
This course will explain what an export is to the processing and sending of products overseas. It is designed for people who may be new to exporting plus experienced business people who may need to keep up with industry updates.
Key Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- Understand what an export is
- Why is it important to know if you are trading in or outside the EU?
- Be aware of what is in a sales contract and purchase order
- Understand why Incoterms ® 2010 are used in an international contract
- Understand packing and handling marks
- Why, as an exporter, you must be aware of embargoes and sanctions
- Which types of goods are typically controlled with export licences?
- Advantages of using freight forwarders
- Understand the reasons for accurate export documentation
- Where to go for sources of Information