Preferential Rules of Origin Training Course
Demystify the complex Preference Rules of Origin and gain an essential understanding of applicable import duties on the countries where your imported products are made – full day training which can benefit both importer and exporter alike.
This Rules of Origin training course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the rules which govern origin thereby ensuring that your goods are not detained nor delayed at Customs borders due to incorrect declaration of origin and is beneficial to any personnel preparing export or import documentation, dealing with customer queries, gathering of origin evidence etc.
Following on from the course delegates should:
• Have a clear understanding of the differences between preference and non-preference origin
• Understand the rules determining preference rules of origin
• Have an understanding of the percentage rules and how to apply it
• Know the different types of origin
• Know where you can go for help and identify sources of information
For further information please contact:
Ami Birrell, Events Manager