Preferential Rules of Origin - Online training
Demystify the complex Preference Rules of Origin and gain an essential understanding of applicable import duties on the countries where your imported products are made – this is a full day training course which can benefit both importer and exporter alike.
This Rules of Origin training course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the rules which govern origin, thereby ensuring that your goods are not detained nor delayed at Customs borders due to incorrect declaration of origin. This course will be beneficial to any personnel preparing export or import documentation, dealing with customer queries or gathering of origin evidence.
Following on from the course delegates will:
• Have a clear understanding of the differences between preferential and non-preferential origin
• Understand the rules determining preferential rules of origin
• Have an understanding of the percentage rules and how to apply them
• Know the different types of origin
• Know where you can go for help and identify sources of information
PLEASE NOTE: To attend the course and complete the assessment, you must either be able to complete the assessment electronically or have access to a printer and scanner should you wish to fill the assessment out by hand.
Upon registration, you will be sent a full booking confirmation, including joining instructions for the session and your assessment.
For further information please contact:
Bethany Baines, Events Coordinator
+44 (0)1473 694811