Preferential Rules of Origin Training Course
Can't get your head around preference and non-preference origin? When it comes to the rules of origin it is easy to get confused.
This full day course will take a detailed look at the rules of origin and will provide you with clarity. This course also makes you aware of the differences between the two rules of origin. This course is suitable for anyone involved in the export or import process such as; accounts, purchasing / buyers, freight forwarders, shipping, goods inward staff and many more.
Following on from this course you will:
• Have a clear understanding of the differences between preference and non-preference origin
• Understand the rules determining preference rules of origin
• Have an understanding of the percentage rules and how to apply it
• Know the different types of origin
• Know where you can go for help and identify sources of information
Hintlesham Golf Club is the home of Suffolk Chamber International training courses.
For further information on Suffolk Chamber International Training Courses please contact: