IOSH Working Safely
Course Title: IOSH Working Safely
Working Safely trains workers to ensure that their individual and collective actions contribute to health and safety in the workplace and that responsibilities are clearly understood. Working Safely is aimed at people whose work exposes them to risks. The aim of the course is to make all workers aware of their responsibility for safety towards themselves, colleagues and others affected by work activities.
· Identify the hazards and evaluate the risks in the workplace
· Use appropriate workplace precautions for specific risks or seek advice on workplace precautions.
· Assist managers in preparing written risk assessments
· Follow their organisations health and safety policy
· Co-operate and communicate on safety matters
· Carry out work activities without risk to themselves or others
· Report relevant accidents and incidents
· Monitor their own activities and assist managers in active monitoring
· Working Safely
· Improving the organisations safety performance
· Hazards-organisation specific
· End of course assessment
Upon successful completion of this course you have the option to purchase an “IOSH Safety Passport”
The credit card-sized IOSH safety passport outlines your workers’ safety and health training. In addition to a photo, the robust plastic card includes a number of other security features and an expiry date, to make sure that training is up to date.
Duration: One Day