Health & Safety Awareness - Site Safety Plus
The purpose of this course is to ensure that individual responsibilities are understood; why they are carrying out their identified duties and what is expected of them and to ensure that they contribute to the safety of the workplace.
By the end of the course delegates will:
• Understand the need to prevent accidents
• Have an understanding of Health & Safety law
• Identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site
• Understand the need for risk assessments and method statements
• Appreciate the need to perform safely and to stop and ask for advice if not sure
• Report unsafe acts to prevent an accident.