First Aid for Mental Health (2 days)
Course Title: First Aid for Mental Health - 2 Day
This two day course provides an in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing and practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues.
Learners must be at least 14 years old on the first day of the training. There are no other formal entry requirements but to benefit from the learning we advise that Learners have a minimum of Level 1 in literacy or equivalent.
A range of methods are used, including practical and questioning (open and multiple-choice).
- Bipolar disorder
- Drugs and alcohol
- Eating disorders
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Mental health conditions
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
Duration: 2 Days