Excellence in Customer Care
Course Title: Excellence in Customer Care
You as frontline members of staff need to have the confidence and the ability to deal with enquiries and complaints professionally and effectively, resulting in satisfied customers. Remember a quiet customer is not necessarily a satisfied one!
· Developed a clear understanding of the importance of looking at Customer Service from the customers view point
· Developed the necessary skills to enable them to effectively deal with various scenarios
· Recognised the challenges facing them
· Understood the essential elements of good customer satisfaction
· Identified key ‘meet & greet’ statements
· Developed a personal action plan
- Course and Delegates Objectives
- Review of Current Initiatives and Challenges faced by Participants
· Professional Behaviour
- Who are your Customers?
- What is the Definition of Customer Satisfaction?
- What is Unprofessional Behaviour?
· Professional Telephone Behaviour
- What to Say and How to Say It
- What Not to Say
· Customer Services
- What Is It Really Like
- The Different Expectations of Various Types of Customers
- Dealing with Internal Customers – Colleagues are Customers too!
- How to Measure Customer Service
· Dealing with the Difficult Customer
- Identifying What Makes an Angry Customer
- It’s Not the Problem it’s the Solution that Counts
- Turning Difficult Situations Around
- Diffusing Anger
- Assertive Behaviour
Duration: One Day