Customs Procedures Training Course
Do you understand the role of HMRC, rules of origin and Intra-EC trade? Understanding complicated customs procedures is vital to help save you time and money when importing and exporting goods.
This full day course will provide you with the information you need to be able to understand how to comply with customs and the procedures in place. This course is suitable for anyone involved in the export or import process such as; accounts, purchasing/buyers, freight forwarders, shipping, goods inward staff and many more
Following on from this course you will:
• To understand the role of HMRC, the rules of origin and Intra-EC trade
• Understand key pieces of information on a customs entry and what they mean
• Know why it is essential that goods are classified correctly and who is responsible
• How to work out the VAT and Duty to be applied to your import
• Be able to explain ‘free circulation’
Hintlesham Golf Club is the home of Suffolk Chamber International training courses.
For further information on Suffolk Chamber International Training Courses please contact: