Exporting - Is It For Me?
24 Nov 2011
Looking to grow your business?
Have you thought of exporting?
But don't know where to begin?
Please see attached flyer for more information on a one day workshop:
01-24 Exporting 121.70 kB
09 Dec 2013
The China-Britain Business Council (CBBC) has launched a new SME series, ‘Opportunity to Action: SME2China’ highlighting the practical steps all SMEs can take right now to access the China market.
11 Nov 2013
- Chambers of Commerce join forces with UKTI to promote UK exports during Export Week
- BCC announces launch of Export Britain - the new online resource to help businesses find connections in new markets overseas www.exportbritain.org.uk
- British Chambers of Commerce and business groups working with UKTI to develop Chambers of Commerce in 21 key growth markets overseas
08 Nov 2013
- The UK deficit on trade in goods and services was £3.3bn in September 2013, unchanged from August
- There was a £9.8bn deficit on goods, partly offset by a £6.5bn surplus on services
- The trade deficit in goods and services increased markedly in Q3 2013, largely reflecting a wider goods deficit (down £4.3bn - £3.8bn goods)