Security Foiling win an award at the recent Suffolk International Trade Group event
12 Dec 2011
The award was granted to Security Foiling for their awareness of the importance of language and culture while doing business outside of the United Kingdom.
The prize is an Overseas Market Information Study report from UK International Trade Group worth almost £1100.00.
We have selected the market of Turkey. Turkey is an important future market at the crossroads of Europe and Asia. Hopefully 2012 will see the successful introduction of our security document solutions to the Turkish market, building on our success in more than 70 other countries.
Through our international network of affiliates Security Foiling’s foil and hologram solutions are already securing documents in over 1200 installations. Applications include:
Please visit our new website www.securityfoiling.co.uk where you can find more details of our products and services
24 Nov 2015
- Alternative lenders have provided up to £169 million in funding to the region’s businesses
- GDP of East Anglia and Essex is estimated to be bigger than the GDP of Serbia, Croatia, Jordan and Jamaica
New analysis(1) from the alternative SME lender Fleximize, which is headquartered in Ipswich, reveals that there are over 150,000 businesses registered for VAT and/or PAYE in East Anglia and Essex, making up around one in twenty of the total number in the UK.
23 Nov 2015
23 Nov 2015
- 140 million working days lost to sickness, costing businesses an estimated £29 billion
- Average cost in employee sickness per year is estimated at £595 per employee
- Coupled with low productivity levels for staff who attend work whilst sick costs businesses a further £605 per employee year