Cubiqdesign Admin Role Vacancy
16 Apr 2012
Cubiqdesign LTD are recruiting for a Credit Control and Administration Position to join it's expanding publication team based in Newmarket.
Office based in Newmarket
• Part time 15-20 hrs per week, flexible times to suit
• Solely responsible for the companies invoicing and accounts queries. This is a new position requiring systems and procedures to be put into practice.
The position will involve the following tasks:
• Invoicing clients
• Dealing with accounts queries (invoices in and out)
• Managing credit control
• Organising and checking Direct Debit instructions
• Management of Sage
• Any necessary banking
• Liaison with Factoring company
• Specifications for this role
• Must be proficient in sage accounting
• Excellent telephone manner
• High degree of organisational skills
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by 1st May 2012.
28 Apr 2015
This summer, Inspire Suffolk will be running 3 Waves of its summer model with wave 1 kicking off on the 13th July (see attached dates for all information). With over six weeks of summer to enjoy, NCS is open to all 15 to 17 year olds across Suffolk. It is a unique two week full-time programme focused around fun and discovery, plus 30 hours committed to a community project that benefits both young people and society. On this government-backed programme, you will have the opportunity to build skills for work and life, while taking on new challenges and adventures, making new friends, learning new skills and contributing to their community.
27 Apr 2015
Employment experts at Cambridge Regional College are offering businesses the chance to train their staff in key areas – at minimal cost.