Cubiqdesign Admin Role Vacancy
16 Apr 2012
Cubiqdesign LTD are recruiting for a Credit Control and Administration Position to join it's expanding publication team based in Newmarket.
Office based in Newmarket
• Part time 15-20 hrs per week, flexible times to suit
• Solely responsible for the companies invoicing and accounts queries. This is a new position requiring systems and procedures to be put into practice.
The position will involve the following tasks:
• Invoicing clients
• Dealing with accounts queries (invoices in and out)
• Managing credit control
• Organising and checking Direct Debit instructions
• Management of Sage
• Any necessary banking
• Liaison with Factoring company
• Specifications for this role
• Must be proficient in sage accounting
• Excellent telephone manner
• High degree of organisational skills
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st May 2012.
26 Nov 2014
Construction students at Cambridge Regional College have beaten hundreds of students across the country to take third place in a national business competition.
25 Nov 2014
Monday 24th November, 2014 – Fast growing social enterprise Realise Futures has scooped a prestigious national award for excellence - marking the end of another successful year of trading for the Suffolk-based social enterprise.
25 Nov 2014
West Suffolk Hospital Charity has launched its annual online Christmas auction with a two-page corporate spread in the Suffolk Magazine and a rare piece of Beatles memorabalia among the items. A tour of Sky Sports, Champagne lunch on board a 43ft yacht and four Arsenal tickets are also up for grabs. Full details www.wsh.nhs.uk/Charity.