Cubiqdesign Admin Role Vacancy
16 Apr 2012
Cubiqdesign LTD are recruiting for a Credit Control and Administration Position to join it's expanding publication team based in Newmarket.
Office based in Newmarket
• Part time 15-20 hrs per week, flexible times to suit
• Solely responsible for the companies invoicing and accounts queries. This is a new position requiring systems and procedures to be put into practice.
The position will involve the following tasks:
• Invoicing clients
• Dealing with accounts queries (invoices in and out)
• Managing credit control
• Organising and checking Direct Debit instructions
• Management of Sage
• Any necessary banking
• Liaison with Factoring company
• Specifications for this role
• Must be proficient in sage accounting
• Excellent telephone manner
• High degree of organisational skills
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by 1st May 2012.
29 Oct 2014
Young Enterprise are urgently looking for a Business Adviser volunteer to mentor a group of 8 year 11 students at St Joseph's College in Ipswich who are running their own Young Enterprise Company from now until just before the end of this school year.
29 Oct 2014
The Pensions Regulator issues first auto-enrolment fines
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has issued its first fines to employers for failing to meet auto-enrolment duties.
It has issued three fixed penalty notices, each levying fines of £400 on employers, according to the TPR’s latest automatic-enrolment Compliance and enforcement bulletin.
28 Oct 2014
Suffolk Chamber President, Sarah Howard, interviews Matt Moss, Bury St Edmunds Chamber Vice Chairman
Matt talks about why he took on the role as Vice Chairman, why he joined the Chamber, the key issues facing Bury St Edmunds' businesses, the merger with Suffolk Chamber, the importance of the Business Festival, his career progression and what makes him tick. Click here to watch the video.