Cubiqdesign Admin Role Vacancy
16 Apr 2012
Cubiqdesign LTD are recruiting for a Credit Control and Administration Position to join it's expanding publication team based in Newmarket.
Office based in Newmarket
• Part time 15-20 hrs per week, flexible times to suit
• Solely responsible for the companies invoicing and accounts queries. This is a new position requiring systems and procedures to be put into practice.
The position will involve the following tasks:
• Invoicing clients
• Dealing with accounts queries (invoices in and out)
• Managing credit control
• Organising and checking Direct Debit instructions
• Management of Sage
• Any necessary banking
• Liaison with Factoring company
• Specifications for this role
• Must be proficient in sage accounting
• Excellent telephone manner
• High degree of organisational skills
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by 1st May 2012.
07 Oct 2015
One in five employers will not seek Auto Enrolment advice
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has published guidance to help the 1.3m small and micro businesses preparing for auto-enrolment find a good quality scheme, after 20% said they will not seek advice.
Its recent research suggested that one in five (290,000) employers will not seek advice when choosing a pension scheme, while one in 10 (130,000) do not know how to select a scheme, or think it will be difficult.
The Regulator is updating the suite of information and tools on its website to make it as straightforward as possible for smaller employers, many of which have little or no experience of pensions, to get automatic enrolment right.
07 Oct 2015
Interconnection Ltd can provide scalable CCTV solutions for both business and domestic use. All our installations use modern IP technology providing high quality images at sensible cost.
05 Oct 2015
The October networking event for marketing agency thebestof Haverhill takes place on Thursday 15th at Days Inn Haverhill from 10.00am until 11.30am.