Cubiqdesign Admin Role Vacancy
16 Apr 2012
Cubiqdesign LTD are recruiting for a Credit Control and Administration Position to join it's expanding publication team based in Newmarket.
Office based in Newmarket
• Part time 15-20 hrs per week, flexible times to suit
• Solely responsible for the companies invoicing and accounts queries. This is a new position requiring systems and procedures to be put into practice.
The position will involve the following tasks:
• Invoicing clients
• Dealing with accounts queries (invoices in and out)
• Managing credit control
• Organising and checking Direct Debit instructions
• Management of Sage
• Any necessary banking
• Liaison with Factoring company
• Specifications for this role
• Must be proficient in sage accounting
• Excellent telephone manner
• High degree of organisational skills
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by 1st May 2012.
05 Sep 2016
The Higher Apprenticeship in Leadership & Management comprises two qualifications:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Leadership & Management
Qualifications are awarded by iCQ.
Delegates will typically be employed in middle management roles, or have a junior management role with the potential/aspiration to progress into a more senior role.
25 May 2016
Fit For Nuclear (F4N) is a unique service to help UK manufacturing companies get ready to bid for work in the civil nuclear supply chain. F4N is not a formal qualification. It provides a benchmark against the standards demanded by the industry’s top tiers, and drives business improvements through a tailored action plan. The process takes about six months to complete.
25 May 2016
Monthind Holdings Ltd., the parent company of Monthind Clean LLP has announced the acquisition of Cambridge-based commercial cleaning contractor Atkins Gregory.