Cubiqdesign Admin Role Vacancy
16 Apr 2012
Cubiqdesign LTD are recruiting for a Credit Control and Administration Position to join it's expanding publication team based in Newmarket.
Office based in Newmarket
• Part time 15-20 hrs per week, flexible times to suit
• Solely responsible for the companies invoicing and accounts queries. This is a new position requiring systems and procedures to be put into practice.
The position will involve the following tasks:
• Invoicing clients
• Dealing with accounts queries (invoices in and out)
• Managing credit control
• Organising and checking Direct Debit instructions
• Management of Sage
• Any necessary banking
• Liaison with Factoring company
• Specifications for this role
• Must be proficient in sage accounting
• Excellent telephone manner
• High degree of organisational skills
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by 1st May 2012.
29 Aug 2014
A very busy Summer for live events and media production for Suffolk and the UK.
29 Aug 2014
What film and animation have in common, is story. With a good story, whether it’s ‘Ratatouille’ with a rat named Remy becoming a Chef or Buzz Lightyear trying to rescue Woody from certain doom, we engage, we care and we buy in to the characters and their journey. A brilliant film could be either animated or traditional live-action, but if it moves and involves us, makes us feel and remember it long after the event, then this is what counts.
So what is different and why would you choose animation over live film?
28 Aug 2014
At least a third of road deaths and a quarter of serious injuries are the result of crashes involving someone driving for work – whether it's a company car driver, a professional driver of a commercial vehicle, or someone driving their own vehicle on company business.