Cubiqdesign Admin Role Vacancy
16 Apr 2012
Cubiqdesign LTD are recruiting for a Credit Control and Administration Position to join it's expanding publication team based in Newmarket.
Office based in Newmarket
• Part time 15-20 hrs per week, flexible times to suit
• Solely responsible for the companies invoicing and accounts queries. This is a new position requiring systems and procedures to be put into practice.
The position will involve the following tasks:
• Invoicing clients
• Dealing with accounts queries (invoices in and out)
• Managing credit control
• Organising and checking Direct Debit instructions
• Management of Sage
• Any necessary banking
• Liaison with Factoring company
• Specifications for this role
• Must be proficient in sage accounting
• Excellent telephone manner
• High degree of organisational skills
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by 1st May 2012.
05 Sep 2016
The Higher Apprenticeship in Leadership & Management comprises two qualifications:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Leadership & Management
Qualifications are awarded by iCQ.
Delegates will typically be employed in middle management roles, or have a junior management role with the potential/aspiration to progress into a more senior role.
25 Jun 2016
Arcape International Ltd are delighted to announce that they will be at University Campus Suffolk in Ipswich on Tuesday 28th of June on a Q&A panel event about social media marketing organised by SIMS (Suffolk Internet Marketing Specialists).
24 Jun 2016
John Dugmore, Suffolk Chamber chief executive, said:
"In the wake of the electorate's historic decision to leave the European Union, the immediate priorities for UK business are market stability and political clarity.
"Suffolk’s businesses expect the country’s political leadership to show calmness and responsibility and not to be dragged into a prolonged political inquest.