Cubiqdesign Admin Role Vacancy
16 Apr 2012
Cubiqdesign LTD are recruiting for a Credit Control and Administration Position to join it's expanding publication team based in Newmarket.
Office based in Newmarket
• Part time 15-20 hrs per week, flexible times to suit
• Solely responsible for the companies invoicing and accounts queries. This is a new position requiring systems and procedures to be put into practice.
The position will involve the following tasks:
• Invoicing clients
• Dealing with accounts queries (invoices in and out)
• Managing credit control
• Organising and checking Direct Debit instructions
• Management of Sage
• Any necessary banking
• Liaison with Factoring company
• Specifications for this role
• Must be proficient in sage accounting
• Excellent telephone manner
• High degree of organisational skills
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st May 2012.
25 Jul 2014
Rail passengers and businesses across Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk are today being urged to join the campaign calling on Government for greater investment in the Great Eastern Main Line.
25 Jul 2014
Working through a heatwave
Employers may be required to take action if employees complain that it’s too hot to work
The current summer heatwave has renewed the debate about safe working temperatures, and the indications are that climate change will bring more frequent episodes of extreme weather, leading the UK to experience more hot spells.
23 Jul 2014
Trinity Park, Ipswich – Wednesday 22 October 2014