Ready for Business - Giving start-ups the competitive edge!
11 May 2012
New business start-up programme now accepting clients!
- Are you thinking about starting a business using the professional skills, knowledge and experience built up over your career?
- Have you recently been made redundant, or are at risk of redundancy, from the public or private sector and are considering investing in self employment as your next step?
If so, Ready for Business could be for you!
This unique new business start-up programme offers potential start-up businesses the opportunity to get their business ready for success through proper investment.
A bespoke package of services from a leading business support organisation in your area will support you in the development of a uniquely structured and tailored business plan to act as a springboard for your future business success, as well as improve the chances of loan funding being secured.
- An introductory seminar exploring the concept of self-employment or starting a business
- One to one assessment with an experienced business adviser, with the production of an individual action plan tailored to your business idea
- An intensive support programme, including guidance, advice and peer learning, leading to the development of a robust business plan
- Dedicated support in an application for bank funding
- Ongoing support after business start up
To find out if you are eligible for this programme -
Telephone: 0845 60 99 99 1
This programme is brand new and places are limited so don’t miss out on a great opportunity to get involved in this exciting initiative.
Please note that there are strict entry criteria for access to this programme and financial contribution will be required.
A range of additional business support services are offered by the above organisation and a wider network so access to other support is almost certainly available if required.
Ready for Business is delivered by the Cavendish Consortium and a wider network of delivery organisations on behalf of the Department of Business, Innovation & Skills and its Regional Growth Fund initiative, with partner support from Barclays Bank.
13 Dec 2013
Woodhall Manor can be exclusively yours or you can join other groups for a shared night of festive fun.
18 May 2013
British Water Ski and Wakeboard (BWSW) has this month launched their new IRIS Integra integrated website - a site designed, developed, integrated and launched by membership digital and online marketing experts NetXtra.
17 May 2013
Business is confident about their own future and don’t always believe the doom and gloom in the national media were the messages leading firms from across Bury and West Suffolk heard recently.