Notice of 128th Annual General Meeting & Agenda
11 May 2011
Notice is hereby given that the 128th Annual General Meeting of the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Shipping Incorporated, will be held at Fynn Valley Golf Club, Witnesham, Nr Ipswich, IP6 9JA at 2pm on Monday, June 25th 2012
- Adoption of Minutes of the 127th AGM held on 27th June 2011
- Adoption of President’s & Chief Executive’s Reports from 127th AGM
- Auditor’s Report, Accounts and Balance Sheet for Year Ending 31st December 2011
- Special Resolution: Articles of Association
- Election of Honorary Officers
- Election of new Executive Board Directors
- Ordinary Resolution: Auditors
- Special Business - Ordinary Resolution: Subscriptions Rates
- Chief Executive's Verbal Report
- President's Verbal Report
It is anticipated the AGM should last no longer than 25 minutes.
The full Agenda, Suffolk Chamber’s Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for Year Ended 31 December 2011, Minutes of the 127th AGM to be approved and adopted at the meeting, are available to view in the password protected Members’ area of this website.
If you would like to attend the Business Networking Lunch and AGM on the 25th June, please click here.
05 Sep 2016
The Higher Apprenticeship in Leadership & Management comprises two qualifications:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Leadership & Management
Qualifications are awarded by iCQ.
Delegates will typically be employed in middle management roles, or have a junior management role with the potential/aspiration to progress into a more senior role.
24 Aug 2016
“As never before the UK’s prosperity will be secured by our successes in exporting goods and services around the globe. Suffolk Chamber International, part of Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, is here to help our local businesses become world-beaters!”
Jim Fanshawe, manager at Suffolk Chamber International and an international trade expert, was speaking at the launch of its revamped programme of courses aimed at giving every Suffolk business the chance to become exporters for the first-time or to improve their current overseas trade activities.
24 Aug 2016
Whether you’re introducing a new initiative or about to launch a new product or perhaps you’ve identified that there are mistakes happening with the processing of orders or duplication of effort – dealing with the demands of change is the biggest challenge facing every business today.
Walk any ten year old through your home and point out everything that didn’t exist when you were their age. You will find lots of examples where we have updated / upgraded things in our home as we have felt that any such change will make our life better or make us more comfortable.