Notice of 128th Annual General Meeting & Agenda
11 May 2011
Notice is hereby given that the 128th Annual General Meeting of the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Shipping Incorporated, will be held at Fynn Valley Golf Club, Witnesham, Nr Ipswich, IP6 9JA at 2pm on Monday, June 25th 2012
- Adoption of Minutes of the 127th AGM held on 27th June 2011
- Adoption of President’s & Chief Executive’s Reports from 127th AGM
- Auditor’s Report, Accounts and Balance Sheet for Year Ending 31st December 2011
- Special Resolution: Articles of Association
- Election of Honorary Officers
- Election of new Executive Board Directors
- Ordinary Resolution: Auditors
- Special Business - Ordinary Resolution: Subscriptions Rates
- Chief Executive's Verbal Report
- President's Verbal Report
It is anticipated the AGM should last no longer than 25 minutes.
The full Agenda, Suffolk Chamber’s Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for Year Ended 31 December 2011, Minutes of the 127th AGM to be approved and adopted at the meeting, are available to view in the password protected Members’ area of this website.
If you would like to attend the Business Networking Lunch and AGM on the 25th June, please click here.
12 Jan 2015
We are pleased to announce our ILM courses for 2015. Our suite of courses will help develop your staff to be more effective and confident first-line managers, build sustainable management practice that works for the long term and close skills gaps. Your managers will enhance their core management capabilities and benchmark their managerial skills with a nationally recognised qualification.
CLICK on our logo to see course content, pricing and requirements.
28 Nov 2014
Digital agency, Crafted, is continuing its expansion by opening an office in London’s Bethnal Green to support its long-standing Ipswich operation.
27 Nov 2014
Records management software company Inform Direct is delighted to announce that they have made several significant improvements to their site offering.
The team have been working hard to ensure the site constantly evolves to meet the ever increasing needs of customers, and the new additions will now make life even easier for businesses and accountants.