Notice of 128th Annual General Meeting & Agenda
11 May 2011
Notice is hereby given that the 128th Annual General Meeting of the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Shipping Incorporated, will be held at Fynn Valley Golf Club, Witnesham, Nr Ipswich, IP6 9JA at 2pm on Monday, June 25th 2012
- Adoption of Minutes of the 127th AGM held on 27th June 2011
- Adoption of President’s & Chief Executive’s Reports from 127th AGM
- Auditor’s Report, Accounts and Balance Sheet for Year Ending 31st December 2011
- Special Resolution: Articles of Association
- Election of Honorary Officers
- Election of new Executive Board Directors
- Ordinary Resolution: Auditors
- Special Business - Ordinary Resolution: Subscriptions Rates
- Chief Executive's Verbal Report
- President's Verbal Report
It is anticipated the AGM should last no longer than 25 minutes.
The full Agenda, Suffolk Chamber’s Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for Year Ended 31 December 2011, Minutes of the 127th AGM to be approved and adopted at the meeting, are available to view in the password protected Members’ area of this website.
If you would like to attend the Business Networking Lunch and AGM on the 25th June, please click here.
31 Jul 2014
Ashton KCJ Solicitors has advised the owners of Stowlangtoft Healthcare LLP in its acquisition of the business and assets of Brandon Park Care Home near Thetford from BUPA. Brandon Park is set in the Brandon Country Park with a capacity to accommodate 55 residents. The business will complement the existing care home at Stowlangtoft Hall.
30 Jul 2014
University Campus Suffolk (UCS) has been commissioned by the Suffolk Police & Crime Commissioner to explore the views of a number of people who have had experience of the Criminal Justice System (CJS) either as a victim, an employee or a support worker assisting someone during an investigation or trial in relation to crimes against business.
30 Jul 2014
At Kaplan UK we are attempting to raise funds for charity, by covering 10,000 kilometres on gym equipment in our offices! All this to be achieved before the end of the 2014 Commonwealth Games.