Notice of 128th Annual General Meeting & Agenda
11 May 2011
Notice is hereby given that the 128th Annual General Meeting of the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Shipping Incorporated, will be held at Fynn Valley Golf Club, Witnesham, Nr Ipswich, IP6 9JA at 2pm on Monday, June 25th 2012
- Adoption of Minutes of the 127th AGM held on 27th June 2011
- Adoption of President’s & Chief Executive’s Reports from 127th AGM
- Auditor’s Report, Accounts and Balance Sheet for Year Ending 31st December 2011
- Special Resolution: Articles of Association
- Election of Honorary Officers
- Election of new Executive Board Directors
- Ordinary Resolution: Auditors
- Special Business - Ordinary Resolution: Subscriptions Rates
- Chief Executive's Verbal Report
- President's Verbal Report
It is anticipated the AGM should last no longer than 25 minutes.
The full Agenda, Suffolk Chamber’s Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for Year Ended 31 December 2011, Minutes of the 127th AGM to be approved and adopted at the meeting, are available to view in the password protected Members’ area of this website.
If you would like to attend the Business Networking Lunch and AGM on the 25th June, please click here.
31 Oct 2014
The first of St Edmundsbury Borough Council's small business grants has been awarded to a company in Haverhill.
29 Oct 2014
Young Enterprise are urgently looking for a Business Adviser volunteer to mentor a group of 8 year 11 students at St Joseph's College in Ipswich who are running their own Young Enterprise Company from now until just before the end of this school year.
29 Oct 2014
The Pensions Regulator issues first auto-enrolment fines
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has issued its first fines to employers for failing to meet auto-enrolment duties.
It has issued three fixed penalty notices, each levying fines of £400 on employers, according to the TPR’s latest automatic-enrolment Compliance and enforcement bulletin.