Notice of 128th Annual General Meeting & Agenda
11 May 2011
Notice is hereby given that the 128th Annual General Meeting of the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Shipping Incorporated, will be held at Fynn Valley Golf Club, Witnesham, Nr Ipswich, IP6 9JA at 2pm on Monday, June 25th 2012
- Adoption of Minutes of the 127th AGM held on 27th June 2011
- Adoption of President’s & Chief Executive’s Reports from 127th AGM
- Auditor’s Report, Accounts and Balance Sheet for Year Ending 31st December 2011
- Special Resolution: Articles of Association
- Election of Honorary Officers
- Election of new Executive Board Directors
- Ordinary Resolution: Auditors
- Special Business - Ordinary Resolution: Subscriptions Rates
- Chief Executive's Verbal Report
- President's Verbal Report
It is anticipated the AGM should last no longer than 25 minutes.
The full Agenda, Suffolk Chamber’s Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for Year Ended 31 December 2011, Minutes of the 127th AGM to be approved and adopted at the meeting, are available to view in the password protected Members’ area of this website.
If you would like to attend the Business Networking Lunch and AGM on the 25th June, please click here.
25 Jul 2014
Rail passengers and businesses across Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk are today being urged to join the campaign calling on Government for greater investment in the Great Eastern Main Line.
25 Jul 2014
Working through a heatwave
Employers may be required to take action if employees complain that it’s too hot to work
The current summer heatwave has renewed the debate about safe working temperatures, and the indications are that climate change will bring more frequent episodes of extreme weather, leading the UK to experience more hot spells.
23 Jul 2014
Trinity Park, Ipswich – Wednesday 22 October 2014