Notice of 128th Annual General Meeting & Agenda
11 May 2011
Notice is hereby given that the 128th Annual General Meeting of the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Shipping Incorporated, will be held at Fynn Valley Golf Club, Witnesham, Nr Ipswich, IP6 9JA at 2pm on Monday, June 25th 2012
- Adoption of Minutes of the 127th AGM held on 27th June 2011
- Adoption of President’s & Chief Executive’s Reports from 127th AGM
- Auditor’s Report, Accounts and Balance Sheet for Year Ending 31st December 2011
- Special Resolution: Articles of Association
- Election of Honorary Officers
- Election of new Executive Board Directors
- Ordinary Resolution: Auditors
- Special Business - Ordinary Resolution: Subscriptions Rates
- Chief Executive's Verbal Report
- President's Verbal Report
It is anticipated the AGM should last no longer than 25 minutes.
The full Agenda, Suffolk Chamber’s Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for Year Ended 31 December 2011, Minutes of the 127th AGM to be approved and adopted at the meeting, are available to view in the password protected Members’ area of this website.
If you would like to attend the Business Networking Lunch and AGM on the 25th June, please click here.
04 Aug 2015
Whether by phone, email or a free site visit, Groundwork can help you find the most appropriate solution for your needs. On average the service has identified average savings of £8,938 and 29.9 tonnes of CO2e per business.
03 Aug 2015
A Suffolk based Telecommunications Company is to implement a range of initiatives to give a much needed financial boost to the East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
03 Aug 2015
Rel-Net Innovative Idea – Recycle Waste Water. Rel-Net innovative idea of multi-cycling of used water is a step in the right direction to conserve water, save money and protect the environment.