Notice of 128th Annual General Meeting & Agenda
11 May 2011
Notice is hereby given that the 128th Annual General Meeting of the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Shipping Incorporated, will be held at Fynn Valley Golf Club, Witnesham, Nr Ipswich, IP6 9JA at 2pm on Monday, June 25th 2012
- Adoption of Minutes of the 127th AGM held on 27th June 2011
- Adoption of President’s & Chief Executive’s Reports from 127th AGM
- Auditor’s Report, Accounts and Balance Sheet for Year Ending 31st December 2011
- Special Resolution: Articles of Association
- Election of Honorary Officers
- Election of new Executive Board Directors
- Ordinary Resolution: Auditors
- Special Business - Ordinary Resolution: Subscriptions Rates
- Chief Executive's Verbal Report
- President's Verbal Report
It is anticipated the AGM should last no longer than 25 minutes.
The full Agenda, Suffolk Chamber’s Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for Year Ended 31 December 2011, Minutes of the 127th AGM to be approved and adopted at the meeting, are available to view in the password protected Members’ area of this website.
If you would like to attend the Business Networking Lunch and AGM on the 25th June, please click here.
05 Sep 2016
The Higher Apprenticeship in Leadership & Management comprises two qualifications:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Leadership & Management
Qualifications are awarded by iCQ.
Delegates will typically be employed in middle management roles, or have a junior management role with the potential/aspiration to progress into a more senior role.
25 May 2016
Fit For Nuclear (F4N) is a unique service to help UK manufacturing companies get ready to bid for work in the civil nuclear supply chain. F4N is not a formal qualification. It provides a benchmark against the standards demanded by the industry’s top tiers, and drives business improvements through a tailored action plan. The process takes about six months to complete.
25 May 2016
Monthind Holdings Ltd., the parent company of Monthind Clean LLP has announced the acquisition of Cambridge-based commercial cleaning contractor Atkins Gregory.