Notice of 128th Annual General Meeting & Agenda
11 May 2011
Notice is hereby given that the 128th Annual General Meeting of the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Shipping Incorporated, will be held at Fynn Valley Golf Club, Witnesham, Nr Ipswich, IP6 9JA at 2pm on Monday, June 25th 2012
- Adoption of Minutes of the 127th AGM held on 27th June 2011
- Adoption of President’s & Chief Executive’s Reports from 127th AGM
- Auditor’s Report, Accounts and Balance Sheet for Year Ending 31st December 2011
- Special Resolution: Articles of Association
- Election of Honorary Officers
- Election of new Executive Board Directors
- Ordinary Resolution: Auditors
- Special Business - Ordinary Resolution: Subscriptions Rates
- Chief Executive's Verbal Report
- President's Verbal Report
It is anticipated the AGM should last no longer than 25 minutes.
The full Agenda, Suffolk Chamber’s Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for Year Ended 31 December 2011, Minutes of the 127th AGM to be approved and adopted at the meeting, are available to view in the password protected Members’ area of this website.
If you would like to attend the Business Networking Lunch and AGM on the 25th June, please click here.
01 Apr 2015
Seven local businesses have joined forces to establish an Ipswich Sporting Lunch Club to raise vital funding to help young sports people from the county overcome the financial challenges they face in their bid to become Britain’s next generation of Olympians and Paralympians.
01 Apr 2015
Physiotherapists at Bury Physio are seeing increasing numbers of people with problems caused by social media rather than sport. Growing use of internet enabled phones, tablets and other devices is leading to pain and problems for some frequent users. But the pain could be easily avoided.
31 Mar 2015
Ipswich-based insurance brokers Ryan Insurance Group unveiled its new branding, vision and values with a breakfast event on 25th March at Suffolk Food Hall.