Notice of 128th Annual General Meeting & Agenda
11 May 2011
Notice is hereby given that the 128th Annual General Meeting of the Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Shipping Incorporated, will be held at Fynn Valley Golf Club, Witnesham, Nr Ipswich, IP6 9JA at 2pm on Monday, June 25th 2012
- Adoption of Minutes of the 127th AGM held on 27th June 2011
- Adoption of President’s & Chief Executive’s Reports from 127th AGM
- Auditor’s Report, Accounts and Balance Sheet for Year Ending 31st December 2011
- Special Resolution: Articles of Association
- Election of Honorary Officers
- Election of new Executive Board Directors
- Ordinary Resolution: Auditors
- Special Business - Ordinary Resolution: Subscriptions Rates
- Chief Executive's Verbal Report
- President's Verbal Report
It is anticipated the AGM should last no longer than 25 minutes.
The full Agenda, Suffolk Chamber’s Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for Year Ended 31 December 2011, Minutes of the 127th AGM to be approved and adopted at the meeting, are available to view in the password protected Members’ area of this website.
If you would like to attend the Business Networking Lunch and AGM on the 25th June, please click here.
29 Aug 2014
A very busy Summer for live events and media production for Suffolk and the UK.
29 Aug 2014
What film and animation have in common, is story. With a good story, whether it’s ‘Ratatouille’ with a rat named Remy becoming a Chef or Buzz Lightyear trying to rescue Woody from certain doom, we engage, we care and we buy in to the characters and their journey. A brilliant film could be either animated or traditional live-action, but if it moves and involves us, makes us feel and remember it long after the event, then this is what counts.
So what is different and why would you choose animation over live film?
28 Aug 2014
At least a third of road deaths and a quarter of serious injuries are the result of crashes involving someone driving for work – whether it's a company car driver, a professional driver of a commercial vehicle, or someone driving their own vehicle on company business.