Exhibitor stands available in Chamber marquee at Suffolk Show
24 May 2012
Suffolk Chamber of Commerce will once again be hosting a marquee at this year's Suffolk Show on the 7th & 8th June. There will be plenty of networking opportunities, presentations and fun activities taking place in our marquee throughout the two days, and we are expecting a lot of footfall from the local business community. We can be found at Stand 285 in Flower Show Avenue.
The marquee will be shared with Healthy Ambitions Suffolk, and on the evening of 7th June we will be holding a VIP wine and canape event to launch the 2012 HAS Business Awards. We will also be holding a business brunch on the 8th June.
We have a limited number of exhibitor stands available for our Chamber members to promote their businesses to the thousands of Suffolk Show attendees.
The cost to exhibit is £295 + VAT, and for this you will have a 2.5 metre wide stand in a prominent position in our marquee, with space for pop up stands and promotional material. Your business will also be included in our promotions with the local media prior to and after the event.
If you are interested in taking up this unique opportunity to promote your business to a wide range of businesses and the local community, please contact Amanda Ankin firstname.lastname@example.org or direct dial tel: 01473 694812.
Spaces are limited and will be offered on a strict first come, first served basis.
24 Nov 2015
- Alternative lenders have provided up to £169 million in funding to the region’s businesses
- GDP of East Anglia and Essex is estimated to be bigger than the GDP of Serbia, Croatia, Jordan and Jamaica
New analysis(1) from the alternative SME lender Fleximize, which is headquartered in Ipswich, reveals that there are over 150,000 businesses registered for VAT and/or PAYE in East Anglia and Essex, making up around one in twenty of the total number in the UK.
23 Nov 2015
23 Nov 2015
- 140 million working days lost to sickness, costing businesses an estimated £29 billion
- Average cost in employee sickness per year is estimated at £595 per employee
- Coupled with low productivity levels for staff who attend work whilst sick costs businesses a further £605 per employee year