A shared agenda for economic growth: Norfolk and Suffolk Chambers of Commerce a manifesto for jobs and wealth creation
21 Mar 2012
The challenging economic environment and Chamber network's response
Norfolk and Suffolk Chambers have been supportive of the Coalition government's determination to tackle the UK's debt burden. We have supported the cuts in public spending and have also been consistent in calling for policies and measures to stimulate and nurture economic growth. Our economy needs the private sector to be in a position to create wealth and job opportunities.
We will focus on what we believe are the five pillars supporting real and lasting economic growth:
• the economic development environment
• cutting unnecessary red tape
• creating a workforce with the skills to meet future demands
• providing a modern day infrastructure
• providing more energy from more sources
Working together, the voice of business in Norfolk and Suffolk believes that based on these five pillars, the economy can return to sustained growth and wealth creation.
Please click on the link below to download our full manifesto for jobs and wealth creation:
23 Oct 2014
- Growth of business activity accelerates to quickest in survey history
- Strongest expansion in new business since January
- Cost inflationary pressures ease to mildest in three months
22 Oct 2014
Inspire Suffolk's Team 22 students are out and about in Ipswich today with some of their cakes the team have baked themselves. The latest Team Programme recruits are raising funds for the charity Talitha Koum.