Why join Suffolk Chamber of Commerce?
Whether you're just starting up, or an established business, quality advice, services, support and training are essential elements to your success. Membership of Suffolk Chamber of Commerce provides all this including networking events and member only discounts and benefits. The benefits of membership can be viewed here.
Haverhill Chamber of Commerce, Ipswich Chamber of Commerce, Lowestoft & Waveney Chamber of Commerce, Newmarket & District Chamber of Commerce and Stowmarket & District Chamber of Commerce are affiliated to Suffolk Chamber of Commerce and their members receive full Suffolk Chamber of Commerce membership benefits. There is an option to Join Online, just select the appropriate company size or type then the Chamber you would like to join.
Your membership subscription includes access to a 24/7 Legal Advice Helpline (phone number advised with membership details).
Chamber membership covers all employees in your company.
The joining fee is a once only charge to cover the Chamber's initial administration costs.
Membership Payment Options
When joining online you must pay by credit/debit card. If you do not wish to pay online, you have the following options:
- Complete a hard copy membership application form and pay by cheque - please complete the request form below.
- Spread your subscription payment by paying by monthly direct debit - please complete the request form below.
- Membership will be effective from the date the application and payment is received and will cover a twelve month period.
- All membership applications are subject to approval by the Chamber's Executive Committee, which meets monthly.
- Membership subscriptions to a Chamber of Commerce are a tax deductible item.
- When applying for Charity membership, a Charity registration number must be provided.
Calculate the cost of Membership
Details of our current annual membership subscriptions can be downloaded below:
Code of Membership
The purpose of the Code of Membership is to outline and clarify some of the key issues that might affect a Member's relationship with the Chamber:
CODE OF MEMBERSHIP 41.04 kB
Memorandum and Articles of Association
Members of the Chamber agree to be bound by Suffolk Chamber's Memorandum and Articles of Association:
Articles 250612 97.90 kB
If you have any queries about Chamber membership, please contact the Chamber Team on 01473 680600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, or our affiliated Chambers online and pay by debit/credit card.
Complete this quick form to receive a Hard Copy application form.
Complete this quick form to enquire about membership on Direct Debit.