Sustainability 2012 - free to attend!
NORWICH NR4 7UH
JOHN INNES CENTRE, NORWICH RESEARCH PARK, COLNEY
10/05/2012 8:30AM to 3:00PM
Now in its third year, the Sustainability 2012 conference will focus on Low Carbon Technologies and Built Environment Innovation. The aim of the event is to highlight the clear distinction between how small and large companies need to react and plan for a range of new initiatives. Delegates will be offered a global insight into the need for sustainable development, the UK and regional perspectives as well as county-based opportunities.
The conference will also offer a wide choice of learning and interactive workshops and include an exhibition to showcase new products and innovations.
We are delighted to welcome the following expert speakers to Sustainability 2012:
- Gunter Pauli, an entrepreneur, lecturer, author and commentator on culture, science, politics, sustainability and the environment.
- George Padelopoulos, Sustainability Manager – Ethical Trade, B&Q
- Tom McGarry, Communications Manager, Sizewell C, EDF Energy
- Jonathan Cage, MD, Create Consulting Engineers
- Paul Bourgeois – Director, Zero Carbon Britain
- John French – CEO Adapt Low Carbon Group
- Mark Pendlington, Director of Corporate Affairs, Anglian Water
The event will be Chaired by Andy Wood, CEO of Adnams
The conference will include lunch and networking opportunities.
Members will need to quote a code to ensure they receive the appropriate membership discount on tickets and stands. Please contact Abi Charter, Senior Events Co-ordinator at Norfolk Chamber email@example.com 01603 729703 or Rowena Hughes, Event Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org 01473 694805.
Please click on the link below to download the flyer:
Please click on the link below to download the Stand Booking Form:
Sustainability 2012 Stand Booking Form 345.09 kB