Understanding Exporting - Training Course - BCC Accredited
If you need to understand the total flow of export work, from receipt of the enquiry to successful delivery of goods and payment, this is the course for you. It is also designed for experienced exporters who need to keep up with industry updates.
Key Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- Understand what an export is
- Why is it important to know if you are trading in or outside the EU?
- Be aware of what is in a sales contract and purchase order
- Understand why Incoterms ® 2010 are used in an international contract
- Understand packing and handling marks
- Why, as an exporter, you must be aware of embargoes and sanctions
- Which types of goods are typically controlled with export licences?
- Advantages of using freight forwarders
- Understand the reasons for accurate export documentation
- Where to go for sources of Information
This course will be delivered virtually (subject to change) with our trainer through Teams. We will send you the joining link, instructions, and your assessment to complete digitally in good time prior to the course date. The day will be broken up with plenty of comfort breaks and you will have ample time to ask all the questions you need.
This course is BCC Accredited. You will be awarded the Full BCC Foundation Award in International Trade when you complete 6 of these courses. Discount when booking a 'Trade In 6' Package find out more here.
For more information please email Bethany Baines on the Events team on email@example.com