Import Procedures - Training Course - BCC Accredited
Do you know what documentation is required to ensure that import customs clearance takes place without delay?
This course will go over a number of documents and procedures involved with importing including; import documentation, the key elements of important procedures and where to go for sources of information and assistance. It will also briefly cover customs procedures.
This course is suitable for anyone involved with the import process such as: accounts, buyers, freight forwarders, shipping & customer services.
• Demonstrate and understanding of import documents and procedures
• Know what should be considered before importing
• Understand the content of an import purchase order and the instructions to the supplier
• Understand what determines how much duty and VAT is payable
• Know how to check and what to check on an import declaration
• Understand that the import of certain goods is controlled and where to go for sources of information and assistance
This course will be delivered virtually with our trainer through Teams. We will send you the joining link, instructions, and your assessment to complete digitally in good time prior to the course date. The day will be broken up with plenty of comfort breaks and you will have ample time to ask all the questions you need.
This course is BCC Accredited. You will be awarded the Full BCC Foundation Award in International Trade when you complete 6 of these courses. Discount when booking a 'Trade In 6' Package find out more here.
For more information please email Bethany Baines on the Events team on email@example.com