Customs Procedures & Documentation - Online Training Course - BCC Accredited
Exporters completing the right forms at the right time can benefit from smoother customs clearance and achieve an increase in profits.
This course is suitable for people new to international business as well as experienced companies who may want to refresh their knowledge.
Key learning objectives and outcomes:
- Have an understanding of the role of HMRC, rules of origin and Intra EC trade
- Have an understanding of customs procedures and the UK trade tariff
- Which organisation regulates the rules of trade between nations
- Information on Authorised Economic Operator
- Understand your VAT responsibilities with regard to Intra-EU trade
- Understand what is Intrastat and why is it necessary
- Understand a basic customs entry process and the information used and provided
- Understand what an EORI is and CPC code
- Understand customs relief schemes available to imports and exporters
This course will be delivered virtually with our trainer through Teams. We will send you the joining link, instructions, and your assessment to complete digitally in good time prior to the course date. The day will be broken up with plenty of comfort breaks and you will have ample time to ask all the questions you need.
This course is BCC Accredited. You will be awarded the Full BCC Foundation Award in International Trade when you complete 6 of these courses. We offer a 5% discount on all block bookings of 6 courses.
For more information please email Bethany Baines on the Events team on email@example.com