Customs Declaration Training - Virtual Classroom Course
The Chamber of Commerce network has partnered with some of the leading industry experts to launch brand new Customs Declarations Training designed to prepare businesses and trade professionals for the future of trade.
The way we trade with the EU has changed, introducing the need for forms and processes not previously required. Up-skilled people will be the key to continued success now the UK have left the EU.
- Delegates: anyone who needs an understanding of Customs regimes and how to complete a Customs declaration form.
- Grant funding: Applications for HMRC training funding is available. Funds are almost fully allocated so apply as soon as possible.
- Course pre-requisites: there are no pre-requisites for this course.
Course content is based on the following topics:
- Introduction to Trade
- Business Responsibilities
- Export process
- Import process
- Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
- Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
- Using Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate CPCs
- Export and import controls
- Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
Agenda: 10:00am - 15:00am including comfort breaks and a lunch break.
Once you have registered for the course, you will soon after receive a confirmation of your booking. The events team will then send you a formal confirmation with the joining link a week prior to the course.
Please let us know if you have any questions on email@example.com.